We will comply fully with the principles of data protection, specifically:
- We hold your personal information solely for the purpose of your participation in or attendance at the Summer School.
- We will ask for only that information that we need to deliver this to you.
- We will share this information only with those volunteers who are directly involved with the operation of the Summer School.
- We will do our best to ensure that this information is accurate.
- We ask that you help us in this respect by notifying us as soon as possible of any relevant changes in your details.
- You have a right to request a copy of any and all information that we hold about you at any time. We will respond to any such requests within one month.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent for us to hold your personal information at any time.
- We will keep your information for no longer than necessary.
- If you do not permit us to contact you about future events then your details will be destroyed within two months of the Summer School.
- If you permit us to contact you about future events then we will keep secure these contact details. Usually this will be two years from your last attendance at a Summer School event.
- In either case your digital records can be destroyed/deleted sooner or immediately if you wish.
- We will not use your contact information to contact you about anything other than what you have given signed consent for.
- We will train our staff and volunteers in our data protection standards and procedures.
- We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties, unless the law in Ireland requires it and/or if we have serious concerns for your health, safety and/or well-being. We will only disclose then to appropriate and legitimate authorities, and only on a need-to-know basis.
- We will inform you immediately if we suffer a breach of our security systems for data protection if we think that your personal information has been compromised and we will commit to a thorough investigation.
Your contact for any questions about this policy or requests for details that we hold about you : email email@example.com
Mícheál Ó Cléirigh Summer School Committee – April 2021
Return to How to Book 2021